What may be filed in a Closed Case?

  1. Motion to Reopen
  2. Appeal of an order denying a Motion to Reopen
  3. Motion to Release Funds in Registry Accounts
  4. Satisfaction of Judgment

    Contact the CM/ECF Help Desk, (302) 252-2887, before filing any other pleadings in a closed case.

Updated:  July 30, 2003